Like us on Facebook to get the most recent notifications about our upcoming events, or click here to view a printable version.
Music For Fun!
This FREE live music interactive group is meant for seniors to find joy in music-making in a positive social setting that encourages incorporating music experiences into your daily life.
- Chardon Senior Center 10:30-11:30am on Fridays, October 13 & 27 of 2017
WINT 101.5FM/1330AM Radio Interview – Chelsea’s Spotlight
Tune in to this LIVE broadcast of an interview with founder, Lucille Cimino as she shines a light on how Sound Inspirations Music Therapy impacts our local community through its valuable services for seniors.
- Listen LIVE at 8:00am on Thursday, October 12th 2017 to win a Joy of Music Visit
Easing the Stress of the Holidays
Register to attend this FREE co-presentation with the Alzheimer’s Association and Sound Inspirations Music Therapy as part of an educational series hosted by Mentor Woods. Dinner provided.
- Mentor Woods Skilled Nursing, Rehabilitation and Memory Care at 6:00pm on Wednesday, October 25th 2017
- RSVP one week in advance to Deanna Jerome at (440) 255-9309 or djerome@ContinuingHC.com
Joy of Music Visits
Click here to learn more about this unique gift of spending time in music with your loved ones for a fun addition to any special celebration!
Senior Piano Lessons
It’s never too late to learn how to play the music you love! Private individual lessons are adapted to your learning style for a most rewarding and successful experience. Students may be beginners to advanced level musicians. Piano books cost extra, or you are welcome to bring your own.
- Willoughby Senior Center: $40 for 2 lessons scheduled within one month
- 30-minute lessons are offered on Fridays between 12:30p-2:30p
Page last updated: September 28, 2017