Like us on Facebook to get the most recent notifications about our upcoming events, or click here to view a printable version.
Music For Fun!
This FREE live music interactive group is meant for seniors to find joy in music-making, as an example of what is possible for future on-going programming.
- Chardon Senior Center 10:30-11:30am on Fridays, August 11 & 25 of 2017
- West Geauga Senior Center 12:30pm-1:30pm Friday, August 18th 2017
Relaxation with Music
This FREE group program is meant to treat seniors to a moment of mindfulness and relaxation to music, while learning strategies to use at home.
- Perry Senior Center 9:30am-10:00am on Tuesday, August 8th
- This event will repeat once each quarter throughout 2017.
Come visit our vendor table at this FREE Day for Lake County residents and EVERYONE ages 55+. Register with Lake Health to receive your FREE health screenings here. Click here to learn more.
- Lake Farmpark 9:00am-1:00pm on Thursday, September 14th
Joy of Music Visits
Click here to learn more about this unique gift of spending time in music with your loved ones for a fun addition to any special celebration!
Senior Piano Lessons
It’s never too late to learn how to play the music you love! Private individual lessons are adapted to your learning style for a most rewarding and successful experience. Students may be beginners to advanced level musicians. Piano books cost extra, or you are welcome to bring your own.
- Willoughby Senior Center: $40 for 2 lessons scheduled within one month
- 30-minute lessons are offered on Fridays between 12:30p-2:30p
- Current discount: Sign up for your very first lesson for only $10!
Page last updated: August 14, 2017